Monday, December 5, 2011

Day Three

December 4

Today was almost a perfect day.  Sunday, got some shopping done, and cooked a pefect Sunday evening dinner to enjoy with my husband and three sons, YES, all three home.
The meal was perfect, Pork roast, french potatoes, green beans, cheddar biscuits, caesar salad and brownie and vanilla ice cream for dessert.  I got it all done without breaking a sweat AND managed to get a manicure in between!

 The best part was that I got to spend the evening in conversation with my oldest, Kevin, who has one of the most amazing minds I have ever had the pleasure to know.  He is brilliant beyond words, but so compassionate, contemplative and aware!  He is also THE most well read person I have ever met.  We talked for hours, and that was the best present I could have received from him.  His precious time.

GRATITUDE
1. My family.
2, The Clover machine at Starbucks that makes incredible rare coffee.
3. I feel better today than the last two days.
4. It is unseasonably warm for December.
5.  The new Tori Amos CD Kevin turned me on to.
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment