Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day Two

Woke up feeling much better. The fact that I spent birthday 53 in bed was my spirit's way of telling me I needed to stop and take care. Not fun to be sick on your birthday, especially when it means you also have to miss your annual office Xmas party, but it was what it was.

Today was perfectly wonderful. The Master Plan for the day was to focus on giving and not receiving. To that extent, I decided to shop for "brother gifts" for two of the three brothers who can't afford to buy presents this Xmas for each other. I found the perfect gift for brother number three to give to brother number two. As it turns out, brother number two happened to need that gift right away, due to unusual circumstances. The back story is that these two have not gotten along in many years, to the point of almost fisticuffs. When number three decided to come to the rescue and give number two the early, much needed Xmas gift, it resulted in a HUG! A FREAKIN HUG! I almost started to cry. My husband asked if I got it on film. My reply was "there are some moments that need to just be..."
I have already received EVERYTHING I need for Xmas, and it's only 12/3...

No comments:

Post a Comment